MENU

Slide

Thursday, July 05, 2007

THIS IS MY BIRTHDAY POST PEOPLE! ♥

Tday was like, my Chinese O'Levels Oral!
as predicted, i was damn nervous.
although i stutter-ed abit,
but i crapped alot t th super cheena piang teacher!
So it should be fine! :D

Bartley Secondary,
IS SUPER DUPER ULU!
th taxi driver lost his way there loh.
and i reached only around 2.05pm
when th paper starts at 2.15pm?
when i was in th cab, i was damn stressed &nervous alrdy.

" shit, fuck! what if i'm late! "

and it's kinda paiseh when
you just stepped into the school,
everybody will be like staring at you,
like you're some alien lor.
Super Shy!

&i met sokling there!
almost can't recognize her alrdy man,
having her there made me feel so much better lah.
when is th last time since i saw her?
OMG LOH!


&Yes, i would like t thank these lovelies,
who called/msg/msn me,
Wishing me a Happy Seventeen.th Birthday!

They Called &Sang me my Birthday Song!
(HAHAHAHAAHS! Yeah, So Cute!)



  • Jon
  • Danny
  • Desmond
  • Shawn

They Called &Wished me Happy birthday!

  • Brandon
  • Serene
  • ChuanMei

They Msg-ed& Wished me Happy Birthday!

  • Hsienyang
  • Jianxiong
  • Randall
  • Ivan
  • Jiawen
  • Felicia
  • Leon
  • Nana
  • Ian

They Msn-ed& Wished me Happy Birthday!

  • Florella
  • YuanQing
  • Jeline
  • Christabel
  • Erica
  • Bryan
  • Nelson
  • Vicson
  • Yi Wei
  • Pamela
  • Andy (Leon's Friend)
  • Wan Yi
  • Sheryl
  • Kristine
  • Veron
  • Trixy
  • Jun Yat
  • kwan Leng
  • Yanrong
  • Khai
  • Joreen
  • Tze Ming

I LOVE Y'ALL! YOU GUYS ARE SO SWEET! :D
I've got 31wishes,
I'm super Blessed! (:

YuanQing was reaaaaally sweet!
She wrote a whole post t wish me Happy Birthday!
&yeah she's so nice she put
my goofy-iest lizard face picture!
i Dunno what's with tday's picture,
So Click for a Larger View.



This was on Saturday,
Leon gave me a surprise by
waiting for me below my block.
With my Birthday Cake in his carboot!
HAHAHAHAHAS.

I was so happy &loved.




Omg, Tday Danny &th JMD dance mates
gave me a surprise tday!
BIG BIG BIG FAT SHOCKING SURPRISE.
it's is really, a surprise for me lah!

After my Oral Exams,
i went t meet up with Danny @YCK.
&we went t Novena Square cos he wanted t buy sth.

Then we both bought th Fila toilet Towel
cos it was on saaaale.
it's damn light &thick!
every saturday you'll see me
lugging my super heavy bag t JMD.
Must be my big &thick thick towel
that made it so heavy!

Then he bought like 2 Stussy caps
(He's a Super Stussy fan! :x)
i bought a Volcom Cap!
He's a Girly guy lah.
Shop Shop Shop in Flash &Splash super long okay!

Then we had PepperLunch!
Yum Yum Yummmmmy!

Then we went back t NYP,
Because Dannny told me he had t do some adjustment
t the dance performance next wednesday.
then we went t this lecture hall that they were in,
then we were talking talking
&th light got dim out of th sudden lah!

Then xiang min popped out with a birthday cake!
then i was like, huh? who's cake?
i was super shocked can!

Then Everyone sang Bday song and stuff.
Uncle Danny/Xiangmin/Shu Herng

bought me a puma bag as my
birthday present. :D

OMG, I'm So LOOOOOOOVED! Heh!
Click for a Larger View.



I was Making my Birthday Wish!
Heh, I'm starting t like my nose eh. :x


I LOVE Y'ALL! :D
Danny, Xiang Min, Shu Herng, Erica,
Fook Yu, Bryan, Lue Song, Sok Hiang,
Ban Theng,Theng Huat!

seriously, this is th 1st time i got this kinda surprise!
&i'm so loving it! heh.
cos inititally i thought nobody was gonna
celebrate my birthday for me! (:


Yo Xiong Di(Brothers), it's ya Birthday.
Quan Ya Zhou(Whole Asia), it's ya Birthday!


Some Wang Leehom's song,
Suddenly came into my mind.
This is so Ex-boyf's kinda thing can.
Okay, Super Random. I know! :x



We're th twit-ies. -.-


HAHAHAHAAS!


I was so tired. Sleepy me!

Sheez, GAYS!


There they go again! Eeeeeeew!

We were trying hard t look emo-ish.

We were trying t act even more emo-ish,
by squatting &drawing circles on th floor. :x


BUT WE'RE SUPER HAPPY! ESP MEEEEEE! :D

&This is my Volcom Cap, I bought tday!
i think i bought it just because
that dinosaur looked pretty cute.

&Dino's saying Volcom!



i've got facial @1230pm tmr,
&it's alrdy 4.30am now!
muuuuuuacks, i love you guys!

till then, byebye! ♥

No comments: